The Institute of Meteorology and Geophysics pursues a wide range of research topics ranging from data analysis and numerical forecasting over complex terrain to global climate research and gravimetry.
The following table provides an overview with links to more detailed descriptions.
- Observational and Numerical Modelling Study of Small-scale Processes in Complex Terrain
- Comprehensive homogenization of radiosonde observations
- Theoretical Meteorology Research Forum
- Data analysis of the atmosphere over complex terrain
- Dynamics, Thermodynamics and radiation budget studies in sink holes
- Micronet studies to investigate convective systems over complex terrain
- Meteorologisches und Geographisches Informationssystem (METGIS)
University of Vienna
T: +43-1-4277-537 01
F: +43-1-4277-95 37